[Insight-users] looking for complied version of ITK

Caitlin Schneider caitlin.m.schneider at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:41:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have used both ITK and VTK in the past and am trying to use it for my
current project.  Unfortunately the project has been constructed previously
without ITK and I would like to be able to link in ITK without rebuilding
it.  With VTK I was able to use the complied Windows (Installer) version,
and just include the header files and dlls.  Does this option exist for ITK
as well?  Is there some other way I can easily link ITK to my project (if
all the source code has been complied separately).
Thank you for your help!
caitlin