[Insight-users] Tiff Tag Warning on image load

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Oct 17 09:45:19 EDT 2010

Taking that information and looking around some more on the internet I came across this page:

http://www.remotesensing.org/libtiff/addingtags.html

Which on a cursory glance may be what is needed to figure out how to add a custom tag to be read.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio