[Insight-users] Simple registration question (ImageRegistartion1.cxx )

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 17 10:59:13 EDT 2010

Hi Marco,

The resample filter requires you to provide
this default pixel value.

You could compute "similar" pixels values
to what your moving image have in the border,
but,.. you will have to do that computation
on your own (for example, by building a mask
and using the Statistics Label Map classes).

Another option is to let your subsequent
analysis know that the "default" pixel
values are not to be considered.

and

Another option is to "fill up" the empty
spaces of the moving image with values
taken from the corresponding pixels
of the fixed image (this is just for
cosmetic purposes, and it is technically
an incorrect way of completing the image).