[Insight-users] bug in itkOptGrayscaleMorphologicalClosingImageFilter.txx ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 17 11:18:11 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

I think that the problem is that we already
moved into ITK many of the classes from
this Insight Journal paper, and therefore
when you put those header again, they
conflict with each other.

Please look for the classes that you want
to try, in the Insight/Code/Review directory.

You may not need to download them from
the Insight Journal.