[Insight-users] ITK VirtualBox Virtual Appliance now Available.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 18 07:39:03 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

Creating a Virtual Appliance with a
pre-installed ITK is a great suggestion !!

---

Please find here
an ITK-ready Virtual Appliance:

http://midas.kitware.com/item/view/450

It has:

* Ubuntu 10.10 - 32 bits
* ITK 3.18 installed as a package
* CMake 2.8.2 installed as a package
* ITK v4 (Git cloned) source code (in ~/src)
* ITK v4 binary build (in ~/bin)
* ITK Software Guide PDF (in ~/Desktop)

username = itkuser
password = insight

An easy way to use it, is to install VirtualBox
in your machine (Linux, Mac or  Windows)
and then import the appliance.

Please give it a try
and let us know if you find any problem.