[Insight-users] Mouse brain registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 18 14:06:51 EDT 2010

Hi Josiane,

The first thing that you should verify is the
values of the optimizerscales array.

The scale the proportion between the
rotation parameters (usually in the range
of  -1.0 to +1.0) and the translation
parameters (usually in the range of
(-100.0 to +100.)

Please post to the list your source code
and the output generated by the command
observer that monitors the metric value
and Transform parameters at every iteration
of the optimizer.

Note:
You don't need to rescale the images
in order to do registration with ITK.