[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK VirtualBox Virtual Appliance now Available.

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 14:08:37 EDT 2010

I used Wink. It is open source. It seems to capture very high quality
screenshots, but the output quality is less than desirable. There are
other (non-free) tools that seems to do a better job (Camtasia, for
example).

There are certainly variations due to different compilers/operating
systems, but if we provide a few representative samples new users can
watch the "closest one" to their setup and still probably get a good
idea of what is going on.

David