[Insight-users] ITK VirtualBox Virtual Appliance now Available.

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:43:18 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

I tried to use the link you provided and it did not work for me.

http://midas.kitware.com/item/view/450

It happen to be that my Firefox 3.0.6
(Oh, I am sorry. It's actually Debian's Iceweasel 3.0.6 debranded version)
does not show the downloading links as demonstrated in the attached picture
below.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30002076/ITK-VirtualBox.png ITK-VirtualBox.png

Thanks to Isaiah Norton, however, I managed to ultimately download
the files (named as 1196, 1197, and 1198) using the wget utility.
That is fine since Isaiah also provided the correct naming and I renamed
them.
But could this webpage be modified somehow that the files still could be
downloadable?

Thanks,

Alex