[Insight-users] ITK VirtualBox Virtual Appliance now Available.

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:04:59 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

Sorry if I did not make myself clear.
When I go to http://midas.kitware.com/item/view/450  ,
there is nothing there except some general things like below.

*******************
ITK General Virtual Appliance   (Size: 1Gb in 3 bitstreams Downloads: 0)
MIDAS: Insight Toolkit/Virtual Appliances/

Title: ITK General Virtual Appliance
Authors: Luis Ibanez
Abstract: Virtual appliance : Ubuntu 10.10, with ITK 3.18 installed as a
package, and ITK 4 Alpha-01 build from source
Publication date: 2010-10-17 20:31
Modification date: 2010-10-17 20:31:36-04
Appears in collection: Virtual Appliances

Sort By: Name, Size, Date, Type     Select: All, None      Advanced View

Therefore there is nothing to skip since I do not see the names of those
files
and, of course, no links at all.

Alex