[Insight-users] Passing an image to NormalizedCorrelationImageFilter::SetTemplate

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:33:47 EDT 2010

I am trying to extract a region of an image and use it as the template in
the correlation to demonstrate the filter:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Images/NormalizedCorrelationImageFilter

The problem is that the NormalizedCorrelationImageFilter::SetTemplate seems
to expect something other than an image (a neighborhood? or an operator?).
How would I convert the patch of the image that I have extracted into this
format to pass it as the template?

Also, if I want correlate over the whole image, I do not need to set a mask
at all, right? If this is correct, should the MaskType template parameter be
optional?
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Images/NormalizedCorrelationImageFilter>
Thanks,

David