[Insight-users] Applying a transform to a VariableLengthVector/VectorImage pixels

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:12:02 EDT 2010

I am trying to apply a transform (rotation) to every pixel in a (2D)
VectorImage:
typedef itk::VectorImage<float, 2>  ImageType;

I found that itkRigid2DTransform::TransformVector operates on
itk::Vector<double, 2> VectorType;

but it complains if I pass it a pixel of the VectorImage, which is a
VariableLengthVector (but length 2, of course).

Is there a way to apply a transformation to a VariableLengthVector directly?
Or is it necessary to convert it to a itk::Vector of the appropriate fixed
size first? Even better, is there a filter to apply this transform to every
pixel in the VectorImage directly (without iterating over the pixels
manually)?

Thanks,

David