[Insight-users] Question on 3d deformable registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 25 06:54:06 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen

Start by replacing:

    typedef itk::Image< float, 2 > InternalImageType;
    typedef itk::Vector< float, 2 >    VectorPixelType;
    typedef itk::Image<  VectorPixelType, 2 > DeformationFieldType;

   const unsigned int Dimension = 2;

with:

    typedef itk::Image< float, 3 > InternalImageType;
    typedef itk::Vector< float, 3 >    VectorPixelType;
    typedef itk::Image<  VectorPixelType, 3 > DeformationFieldType;

   const unsigned int Dimension = 3;

This should do the  trick.

Please let us know if you run into any problems.