[Insight-users] hough transform for hyperbola detection

Albert King albert.king84 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 09:03:38 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I am a new user to itk.I am working on arbitrary shape detection algorithm.I am
interest to know whether there is any in built function to detect hyperbolas in
a image using hough transform in itk .The hough transform algorithm should
detect hyperbolic structure in a image  and should display only  hyperbolic
structure's.Can any please tell me if there is any hyperbola detection mechanism
using hough transform in itk or vtk.Awaiting your positive response .Thanks

With Best Regards

Albert