[Insight-users] Mattes Information Metric

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:56:29 EDT 2010

Simple question but Im getting lost in the code

Given two images I want to calculate the Mattes Mutual Information
Metric outside of the registration framework. This is easy during
registration as you just need "optimizer->GetValue()". However, I dont
want any transforms or optimizers involved and simply want to call the
metric value directly from:
itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric given two images. The
GetValue in MattessMutualInformationMetric macro needs a ParameterType
and Im stuck looking through the code what this is?

Thanks
--Ken--