[Insight-users] Insight-users Digest, Vol 78, Issue 39

fariba_yoo at yahoo.co.uk fariba_yoo at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 14:56:06 EDT 2010

Hello dear davoud,

I made Cmake.txt just like the one you told me.
and then I copied ImageRegistration2.cxx and and the newly made Cmake.txt to a
new folder, then I created another folder for binary one, then using Cmake I
configured and generated it, the I opened binary folder and ran
imageRegistration2.sln, then built the solution in visual studio but encountered
an error,
here I paste the whole output:
1>------ Build started: Project: ImageRegistration2, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
1>Compiling...
1>ImageRegistration2.cxx
1>d:\itk\code\io\itkImageFileReader.txx(439) : warning C4996: 'std::copy':
Function call with parameters that may be unsafe - this call relies on the
caller to check that the passed values are correct. To disable this warning, use
-D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See documentation on how to use Visual C++ 'Checked
Iterators'
1>        C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\include\xutility(2550) : see declaration of 'std::copy'
1>        d:\itk\code\io\itkImageFileReader.txx(361) : while compiling class
template member function 'void
itk::ImageFileReader<TOutputImage>::GenerateData(void)'
1>        with
1>        [
1>            TOutputImage=FixedImageType
1>        ]
1>        ..\..\ITK\ImageRegistration2Src\ImageRegistration2.cxx(255) : see
reference to class template instantiation 'itk::ImageFileReader<TOutputImage>'
being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            TOutputImage=FixedImageType
1>        ]
1>Compiling manifest to resources...
1>Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.0.5724.0
1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
1>Linking...
1>   Creating library
D:\ITK-Binary\ImageRegistration2Bin\Debug\ImageRegistration2.lib and object
D:\ITK-Binary\ImageRegistration2Bin\Debug\ImageRegistration2.exp
1>ImageRegistration2.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "protected:
__thiscall itk::GradientDescentOptimizer::GradientDescentOptimizer(void)"
(??0GradientDescentOptimizer at itk@@IAE at XZ) referenced in function "public: static
class itk::SmartPointer<class itk::GradientDescentOptimizer> __cdecl
itk::GradientDescentOptimizer::New(void)"
(?New at GradientDescentOptimizer@itk@@SA?AV?$SmartPointer at VGradientDescentOptimizer@itk@@@2 at XZ)

1>ImageRegistration2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected:
virtual void __thiscall itk::CostFunction::PrintSelf(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class
itk::Indent)const "
(?PrintSelf at CostFunction@itk@@MBEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@std@@VIndent at 2@@Z)

1>D:\ITK-Binary\ImageRegistration2Bin\Debug\ImageRegistration2.exe : fatal error
LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at
"file://d:\ITK-Binary\ImageRegistration2Bin\ImageRegistration2.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

1>ImageRegistration2 - 3 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

but here I think somewhere in the program I should give my image address, but
where and when I had to give the address?

Kind Regards,
Fariba

End of Insight-users Digest, Vol 78, Issue 39