[Insight-users] Building error ITK 3.20 with GDCM 2.0.17

Bc. Michal Srna michal at srna.info
Fri Apr 8 19:58:05 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have the same problem as described here
http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/Build-error-itk-3-20-gdcm-2-0-15-under-mingw-td5490864.html#a5498230except
I am using MSVC++ 2008 and Cmake 2.8.4. I want to ask, if there exist
some solution to this problem yet?

I tried to use GDCM 2.0.14 (which someone described, that it is possible to
build it with ITK 3.20), but I was not able to build GDCM 2.0.14 succesfully
on MSVC++ (tried both Cmake 2.6.4 and 2.8.4, always 1 project failed).

I know, that GDCM 2.0 is in ITKv4, but I dont want to use it, I need use it
with stable version ITK 3.20.

Is there please some solution to build GDCM 2.X.X with ITK 3.XX on Windows
platform using Cmake and MSVC++ 2008?

Thanks for any help!

--
S pozdravem Bc. Michal Srna