[Insight-users] FLTK error

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Thu Apr 21 08:33:13 EDT 2011

Hi
Additionally to compile FLTK (you have to execute the install cmake
target)... What compiler/environment are you using?
In Visual studio this mean to build the "INSTALL" target, on gnu based
environments, executing "make install" is required to complete the
installation process and copy headers and libs/dll to the installation
directory.

Also check if you have write permissions to that directory

Regards

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:26 PM, yihui cao <yihuicao1987 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Everyone!
>
> When I Cmake FLTK, the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is "C:/Program Files/FLTK".
> However, it dose not generate anything in that file afeter compile the FLTK.
> I used the version of FLTK is fltk-1.3.0rc3.
> How to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks!
> yihui

Sergio Vera