[Insight-users] drawing a line

LaMoOsH .. xlolla28x at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:28:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

what does this part do ?
it is specifying two points in the region? right?
i already have both my points.

thanks

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:08:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] drawing a line
From: daviddoria at gmail.com
To: xlolla28x at hotmail.com; insight-users at itk.org

2011/4/21 LaMoOsH .. <xlolla28x at hotmail.com>

Hello,

yes I did.
But got confused because I already found a region in my image previously using labels, so i dont need to create a new image and find a region, so i thought that I only need LineConstIterator ?right ? or this works differently?
also,
is it right to write my point this way? (..,..)?

Thansk for you reply.

Lamya

Please keep the discussion on the list. It looks like you're missing the part about making the points into an ImageType::IndexType -

  ImageType::IndexType corner1 = region.GetIndex();
  ImageType::IndexType corner2;
  corner2[0] = corner1[0] + region.GetSize()[0] - 1;
  corner2[1] = corner1[1] + region.GetSize()[1] - 1;

  itk::LineIterator<ImageType> it(image, corner1, corner2);

David