[Insight-users] Filtering all channels of a VectorImage

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Wed Apr 27 09:25:14 EDT 2011

> I would go as far as to say all filters should be able to do this
> (without writing the loop in each one). I'm going to take a look at
> Juliens solution now.
>
> David
+1 !

Concerning our solution, it uses some other filters, namely a
VectorImageToImageList filter and its conterpart, plus in the middle a
generic filter working on ImageList and applying an ImageToImageFilter
to each Image of the list.
Although it "does the job", it is memory and performance unfriendly.

Julien