No subject

Sun Apr 3 09:54:08 EDT 2011

7 (64-bit). But if I want to make changes, where could I find the C++ files
for itk-snap? Also, I can find only the zipped files for MacOs and Linux and
not for windows.Where could I find them? Sorry  for asking but I am a new
developer.

Thanks for your response

2011/4/28 Paul Yushkevich <pauly2 at mail.med.upenn.edu>

> John
>
> ITK-SNAP code is available from itksnap.org
>
> It can be build using Visual Studio.
>
> Paul
>
> --
> Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Penn Image Computing and Science Laboratory
> Department of Radiology
> University of Pennsylvania

--0015177411a8e4fbec04a1f746b8

tksnap.org</a> I can find and download only the .exe file for Windows 7 (64=
-bit). But if I want to make changes, where could I find the C++ files for =
itk-snap? Also, I can find only the zipped files for MacOs and Linux and no=
t for windows.Where could I find them? Sorry=A0 for asking but I am a new d=
eveloper.<br>
ul Yushkevich <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:pauly2 at mail.med.upenn=
l_quote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204=
, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
John<br>
ITK-SNAP code is available from <a href=3D"http://itksnap.org" target=3D"_b=
lank">itksnap.org</a><br>
It can be build using Visual Studio.<br>
Paul<br>
--<br>
Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.<br>
Assistant Professor<br>
Penn Image Computing and Science Laboratory<br>
Department of Radiology<br>
University of Pennsylvania<br>

--0015177411a8e4fbec04a1f746b8--