[Insight-users] itkvtkglue - cmake can't include (${ItkVtkGlue_USE_FILE})

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:45:48 EDT 2011

Which version of ITK are you using? 3.20 or 4.git? I don't think ItkVtkGlue
is a separate package in either.

In 3.20, it is located in
"D:\SDK\ITK-3.20.0-VS2010\Wrapping\WrapITK\ExternalProjects\ItkVtkGlue".
When you "install it", a few source code files are copied to
Code\BasicFilters, so you may as well copy them yourself. Then you just need
to include ITK and VTK in your CMakeLists in the usual way.