[Insight-users] writting my own threaded filter

iamrndm b arindam.osu.cse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:55:14 EDT 2011

thanks for the reply, the error i got included

itkOilPaintingImageFilter.h:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
‘OutputImageRegionType’ with no type
my-filter/Thread_Example/itkOilPaintingImageFilter.txx: In member function
‘virtual void
itk::OilPaintingImageFilter<TImage>::BeforeThreadedGenerateData()’:
Research/code/ITK/itk-code/my-filter/Thread_Example/itkOilPaintingImageFilter.txx:31:
error: expected `;' before ‘calculatorI’
Research/code/ITK/itk-code/my-filter/Thread_Example/itkOilPaintingImageFilter.txx:32:
error: ‘calculatorI’ was not declared in this scope
Research/code/ITK/itk-code/my-filter/Thread_Example/itkOilPaintingImageFilter.txx:
At global scope:

and so on ,