[Insight-users] Deriving itk::Image to natively support Matlab arrays

Ramón Casero Cañas rcasero at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:57:47 EDT 2011

On 10/08/11 11:37, Ramón Casero Cañas wrote:

> Right now, first I have to copy the image from Matlab to itk::Image,
> using RegionType and ImageRegionIterator, as described in the ITK User
> Guide. To avoid cluttering this email, here's a permlink to the
> CopyMatlabInputToItkImage() method that I wrote to do this

Replying to myself. The previous thread

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2011-April/040699.html

seems to discuss my same problem. It doesn't matter that my array comes
from Matlab, it would be the same problem with any C-style array.

That thread took me to the itk::ImportImageFilter

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImportImageFilter.html#details

which seems to do what I need, although I have to look more carefully
into it.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--