[Insight-users] Use Initial Segmentation as Input Level-Set

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:31:42 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Abayiz <abayiz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to perform level-set segmentation using a set of already achieved
> initially segmented 3D data. What I tried was giving the initial segmented
> data as the output of the level-set filter  (for instance instead of giving
> FastMarchingFilter->GetOutput(), I gave reader->GetOutput, after reading the
> data) . But it didn't work. How can I do this??

Well I do exactly that and works, it is just a matter of details. If
you provide more information about how exactly do you implement it
maybe we can help you.
In addition, it would help if you also tell us what exactly "didn't
work means". It doesn't compile? The program crashes? It gives
unexpected output?
Please try to be more precise, we are not seeing your screen so we
can't possibly guess what is going on.