[Insight-users] Connected Components Example

Ryan Smith ryanleesmith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 11:32:00 EDT 2011

Hi All-

Please see the attached zip containing a CMakeLists file and barebones
example program. I have a very simple application in which I tried to use
the ConnectedComponentImageFilter.  I want to pick out the large white blob
in the center of the image (in.tif).  The program compiles properly, but
hangs when I try and update the ConnectedComponentImageFilter.   I'm sure I
am being dense here but failed to find my error.  Any thoughts? Thanks-

-Ryan