[Insight-users] Problems when Using Curves2DExtractor

Fan Yang stoneyang0915 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:04:23 EDT 2011

Hi, all,

I'm doing some coronary arteries segmentation work on CT images employing
Curves2DExtractor for experiments. It is a example application from the
InsightApplication in the following directory:

    InsightApplications\Curves2DExtractor

Unfortunately, I got only a few poor results. The extracted curves (in
red, of course) overlay the original images. But it seems that the curves
does not correctly map the position they are supposed to be, like:

    http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff483/cdfinder/Result-Frame1.jpg

What is matter with it? I've checked the code but I can't find the problem.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fan