[Insight-users] LBFGSB with Mattes MI

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 2 11:58:36 EST 2011

I am working on this exact problem in for ITKv4. It has been an
outstanding issue for many years, and has been very nasty and difficult to
work out.  There is a issue related to this that will soon have greater
detail of what was actually wrong and how it was addressed:

I am hopeful that a solution will be ready for review by the middle of
today (I've been working on it for several weeks now).

The issue is being tracked at: https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-2836

Hans