[Insight-users] How to connect the initial labelled image to an MRFImageFilter?

Quentin Duché quentino07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:36:42 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the MRFImageFilter class. I read the documentation and
understood almost everything but there's one thing I'm unable to figure
out. I searched on the internet and whole possible documents...

In the example of the documentation it's written that "The user should
provide two images as input. The first image is the one to be classified
while the second image is an image of labels representing an initial
classification.". I can see the connection between the MRFFilter and the
image input but I can't see the connection between the initial
classification image and the MRFFilter.

Which function can do this link?

Can someone help me to fix my problem?

Thanks a lot.