[Insight-users] itk LevelSetsv4

cagatay bilgin bilgincc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:06:45 EST 2011

Thank you very much for the clarifications
and the pointers Matt. I checked out the
latest release a couple of hours ago and
see a lot of changes as you pointed out.

There is a GeodesicActiveContour class in
the (old) LevelSet directory, which makes me
believe that it wouldn't be too hard to come up
with the corresponding term class for the new
LevelSet framework. It is still not clear to me
how to accomplish this though, I am completely
puzzled with how it was done before.

Cagatay