[Insight-users] How To Build Exerceises in "InsightSoftwareConsortium-ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial"

SHEN, WEICHENG . WEICHENG.SHEN at saic.com
Thu Dec 15 17:45:18 EST 2011

Hello Patrick and Xiaoxiao:

I am learning the use of ITK-OpenCV-Bridge in ITK 4.0. Having completed the exercises of the "InsightSoftwareConsortium-ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial" inside the VirtualBox, I have attempted to build the exercises contained in the "InsightSoftwareConsortium-ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial" on my Windows 7 workstation using Visual Studio 2010, outside of the VirtualBox. I have already built the ITK version 4.0rc05 on my Windows 7 workstation.

However, I found that "itkImageFilterToVideoFilterWrapper.h" and "itkImageFilterToVideoFilterWrapper.hxx" needed for building the exercises of the "InsightSoftwareConsortium-ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial" appear missing from the ITK version 4.0rc05.

Do you guys know where these files might be located, or they are renamed to something else?

Thanks,

Weicheng Shen, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
1710 SAIC Drive