[Insight-users] How To Build Exerceises in "InsightSoftwareConsortium-ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial"

SHEN, WEICHENG . WEICHENG.SHEN at saic.com
Mon Dec 19 16:46:08 EST 2011

Hi Xiaoxiao:

After I built the "BasicFilteringITKOpenCVBridge" project on my Windows
7 workstation (64-bit) using MS Visual Studio 2010, I was able to test
the images of certain number of columns. It appears that the function
"BridgeType::CVMatToITKImage" works for the images of 128, 256, and 512
columns (perhaps other number of powers of 2 as well). However, It does
not seem to work correctly when the columns numbers of the tested images
are of 255 and 553 (which are the ones that I have tested).

The above observation was made for the ITK 4.0rc5. I wonder if it has
been fixed in the subsequent releases?

Thanks,

Weicheng Shen, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
1710 SAIC Drive
MailStop: 2-4-7
McLean, VA 22102
(703) 676-4189

"InsightSoftwareConsortium-ITK-OpenCV-Bridge-Tutorial"

Hi Xiaoxiao:

Thanks for the info! It really helps.

Best regards,

Weicheng