[Insight-users] Wiki for ITK examples

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:34:20 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Chr. Rossmanith
<cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had a look at the ImageRegionConstIteratorWithIndex example and modified
> it to use QuickView for visualization which saves several lines of code. Now
> I could contribute it back to the wiki if there is no veto. But how? Just
> get an account and modify the existing example? Or is there some reviewing
> process?
>
> Christina Rossmanith

Please do! We are currently brainstorming introducing a review
process, but for the moment there are a few of us that keep an eye on
things informally. So as you said, it is as easy as creating an
account and editing the wiki page.

If you get the urge to convert more examples to QuickView we'd really
appreciate it!

David