[Insight-users] offset of a curve using level sets

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:44:34 EST 2011

Dear Juan,
Level set segmentation filers have a reverse expansion flag which
can be turned off or on for changing the direction of the surface
expansion. You can change the direction of the expansion after n
iterations and go in the reverse direction for m iterations and
maximum number of iterations needed for both steps would be n+m.
n indicates the number of iterations needed for reaching the
optimal level set and m is the number of iterations needed for
inflating or deflating the surface.
Hope this helps,
Dawood