[Insight-users] help needed in running FuzzyConnectednessImageFilter.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 5 13:30:00 EST 2011

Hi Meena,

If you want to use the FuzzyConnectedness method,
When you build ITK, you should have enabled the
"ITK_USE_PATENTED" flag in  CMake.

Please note, however, that due to our recent adoption of
the Apache license for ITKv4, we have removed all patented
code from ITK. (Including the fuzzy connectedness methods).

So, I would encourage you to NOT use any code that is
covered by patents. Such methods do NOT contribute to
the progress of science an technology.

    Best,