[Insight-users] Review directory

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 6 23:00:58 EST 2011

Thanks Cory.  I'm trying to build ITK now (MinGW on Windows) and I'm getting a
compile error in itkMutexLock.h, conflicting declaration 'typedef void*
itk::MutexType', which has a previous declaration as 'typedef struct
pthread_mutex_t_* itk::MutexType'.

I wasn't sure what threads options to choose - this build was with
CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS.  What should I be using?

Thanks
Gib