[Insight-users] compile error using cygwin

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Feb 9 08:32:31 EST 2011

I was working on removing Cygwin last night to address my Mantis ticket
assigned to me!

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,870

This is discussed in Mantis under bug number 11659.

The gerrit patch explicitly removes cygwin support.  And now ITK it fails
consistently, and fails early so as to be obvious about the intent and
level of support.

Hans