[Insight-users] Help with GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter --> Modification to example code does not seem to work

Ella Maria Kadas ella_kadas at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 16:55:48 EST 2011

Hi Vimal,

Did u manage to use the GeodesicAcctiveContourImageFilter in the end?
I am facing a similar problem. I can see the output of all the filters, except the output of the FastMarchingFilter which is just a black image.
I would really appreciate any suggestions about why this happens. I tried to look at older posts aswell, but there was no further information or solution to this problem.
Thanks a lot,
Ella