[Insight-users] Help with GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter --> Modification to example code does not seem to work

Vimal Singh vimal at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 10 17:44:46 EST 2011

Yes... I did get the Filter running just fine. I was passing the binary
image as the initial level set initially... which was wrong on my part.
The initial level set has to be a distance map. Which can be generated
using SignedDenxxxDistanceMapImage filters as described in previous
replies. Moreover if your result for FASTMARCHINFILTER is black image
... it basically hints that you have no initial level set. Check the
code before FastMarchImagingfilter to make sure you have at least some
binary image at that point.

More details would help us in guiding you.