[Insight-users] reading a dwi nrrd file

alba garin albagarin1986 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:37:14 EST 2011

I do not know what i am doing wrong. First, I read the file with (itk::ImageFileReader<VectorImage<unsigned short, 3>>) and I extract the gradients from the header with itk::MetaDataDictionary and I set as input of the itk::DiffusionTensor3DReconstructionImageFilter the gradients and the output of the reader. These takes 35 minutes. So weird...Could anybody help me?