[Insight-users] (no subject)

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:39:17 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:36 AM, john smith <mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi to everyone,
>
> I have just started using itk so I would like a piece of advice to get
> started.
> I am using visual studio 10 and I have already built the toolkit. I have
> also built the "Hello World" project as a Win32 Application. To continue
> with itk I would like to read a png image and create a new png image similar
> to the first, but with different name.
> Is there any site to have a look?
>
> thanks

Hi John,

I suggest you look though the Software Guide:
http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Once you have a bit of an idea how things work, there are many examples
here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples

For your particular question, the following should be useful:
<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples>
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/IO/ImageFileReader
<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/IO/ImageFileReader>
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/IO/ImageFileReader