[Insight-users] GetPixel problem

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:11:01 EST 2011

Hi Roberto,
Try using the image iterators, there are code samples included in the examples directory
of the ITK. Also, make sure your PixelType is compatible with your images.
Regards,
Dawood

Hi all,

I tried to read a pixel value from dicom file.

It seems good. I made a txt file with the values and I imported in matlab.
The new image seems to be good but, paying attention to the values, I
discovered that the pixel value are different from value I can read directly
in matlab.

I verified also using a dicom viewer. The right values are the matlab ones.

Could you suggest the right way to read the Pixel? Thanks

Roberto