[Insight-users] (no subject)

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:57:05 EST 2011

When I type project input.png output.jpg then I have an exception object
caught:
It is says:

*itk::ImageFileReaderException <00C7EC24>
Location: "void_thiscall itk::ImageFileReader<class
itk::Image<short,2>,class
itk::**DefaultConvertPixelTraits<**short> >::GenerateOutputInformation<**
void>"
File: c:\.....\itkImageFileReader.**txx
Line: 146
Discription: Could not create IO object for file inputfile.png
The file doen't exist.
Filename = inputfile.png*

Can you give an advise how to solve this problem?