[Insight-users] display 3D and 4D image with Qt

Miklos Espak espakm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:57:47 EST 2011

Hi,

I would like to display 3D and 4D images with Qt, providing scroll
bars for scrolling over the third and fourth dimensions.

I compiled the QtImageViewer from the InsightApplications/Auxiliary
folder. (I had to modify the code to include the moc file so that it
compiles.) I got segmentation fault when I ran the sample application,
because the setupUi method is not invoked anywhere. I fixed that but I
could not get the app working.

Is there a ready-to-use 3D/4D image viewer for Qt? Do I need VTK to
display the images?

Thank you,
Miklos