[Insight-users] Reading and Writing 3D images

gabriele gabriele.arnulfo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:26:32 EST 2011

You should probably read the itk Software Guide or look at the Example
directory. There you could find all the examples needed to understand
how to read/write either 2D and 3D images.

basically you just have to specify as a template parameter the dimension
of the image you're going to read.

itk::Image<Pixeltype, Dimension>