[Insight-users] no exe file after compiling with VC++

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 19 17:00:16 EST 2011

Hi Niha,

You will find the executable in the directory:

     ITK_BINARY_DIR/Release/bin

or

     ITK_BINARY_DIR/Debug/bin

Depending on the compilation mode that you used (Debug/Release)

Where "ITK_BINARY_DIR" is the directory where you compiled your project.

Note that you can also simply use the "search" function in Windows Explorer,

or

you can also, in Visual Studio, right click on the name of the executable
project, select "properties", select "configuration properties" select
"General" and look at the field "Output Directory".