[Insight-users] Advise to develop a median filter

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:09:13 EST 2011

Hi,

I am using visualstudio 2010 end cmake. I am trying to develop my own median
filter and as I have already read, firstly, I must create a header file
(.h)  and a .txx file. After creating these files what must be done to build
a new project using my new filter? To be more specific, what must be
included in my source directory to build my project in a bin directory?

If someone could give me some information about the building procedure of
developing my own filter, I would appreciate it...

Thanks