[Insight-users] Need advise to develop my own filter

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:25:00 EST 2011

Hello to everyone,

I am using visualstudio 2010 and cmake. I am trying to develop my own median
filter. I would like to know if the only files need to be created are the .*h
*file and the .*txx*, like those that already exist in
the*InsightToolkit-3.20.0\Code
*. What is more, I would like to know the steps of building my new filter
after writting the code in the mentioned files. Must I insert the new .*h *and
.*txx *files in the source file of the itktoolkit, and rebuild the
itktoolkit from the begin?