[Insight-users] Demons Registration

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:02:36 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply Tom.
When I increase the # iterations to say, -i 1000x500x100x50, I am giving 4 multi-resolutions steps.. Is the image scaling factor assumed to be 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 uniformly for all 3 axes? Can we set different scaling factors for the 3 axes knowing that the out-of-plane resolution is typically worse than the in-plane resolution in a standard clinical image.
Can you provide some more details about the utility of the 2 parameters: Deformation field sigma, Update field sigma.

Thanks again,
Ganesh

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve" - Napolean Hill

-Ganesh
Narayanasamy,Ph.D., PostDoc-University of Kentucky Cancer Center