[Insight-users] Object with deformable behaviour

H-B h4cd at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 05:45:08 EST 2011

Hi insight users,

Happy New Year  For allllllll

I hav segment kidney, and i want add biomechanical structure to it.

i have use the tetrahedral element for the kidney

Now i have the stress strain value, but  have view question i hope to find the answer here,

what is the next step to complete the work? should i download simulation program?

To make the kidney react like the real kidney, i thenk we have to add stress strain value to each elemet in it, how to do that?

If there is a pipe line i should follow please tell me.

Regards

H.B