[Insight-users] How to call a destructor?

Sameer Zaheer bless.sins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:46:00 EST 2011

Hi Robert,

Thanks, for your response. It appears to be that
ImageSliceIteratorWithIndex iterates along a slice, where a slice is
defined as a 2D plane spanned by two vectors pointing along orthogonal
coordinate axes.

However, I would like to be able to iterate over a 2D plane spanned by
two vectors that mostly will not point in the direction of coordinate
axes, but may point in a non-orthogonal direction (say, <2,1,-3>).
LineConstIterator allows me to iterate in a random direction (by
allowing me to arbitrarily set the destination point), but only in 1D.

Thanks,
Sameer